STUDENT SALON & LASER CLINIC
Let our students pamper you with a range of luxurious pamper packages.
The French Beauty Academy’s Student Salons are located at both our Robina (Eastside Building) campus and at our Brisbane CBD campus.
Our aspiring beauty therapists and Laser Technicians look forward to pampering you with a range of relaxing, revitalising and re-energising treatments for the face and body.
Our students (guided by our expert educators) are committed to helping you achieve your beauty and hair reduction goals and very best skin health. Our Student Salon and Laser Clinic is an important part of The Academy’s training experience and we very much appreciate our clients’ support in helping our students perfect their techniques.
Being treated at our Salon & Clinic you can enjoy treatments performed by our skilled students in a supervised clinic environment at a fraction of industry prices.
Please Note: Our students require models for treatments performed as part of their in-class training or final assessments at The Academy’s Training Campus at Robina and Brisbane. For more information about being a model or to book a model treatment visit our bookings page.
View our Student Spa & Clinic Cancellation policy and t&c’s here before booking your appointment.
OUR PAMPER PACKAGES HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY CURATED TO INCLUDE A COMBINATION OF LUXURIOUS TREATMENTS
OUR PRODUCT PARTNERS
“I have so far received all the treatments offered by the Clinic and have enjoyed all of them.. The improvement in my skin has been so much more than I could have wished for. The before and after photos are a testament to this. I love the new clinic it’s professional without being intimidating as are the student therapists and their instructors.”
“With their revolutionary beauty education model, or better known of as the Harvard meets Chanel of the beauty industry, The French Beauty Academy is producing world class graduates. Enterprising, knowledgeable women versed in standards of excellence and grace, fully equipped to work in a luxury service environment.”
Edwina McCann – Editor-in-Chief EDWINA McCANN
Student Salon Appointment Policies
- When student scheduling issues occur appointments will be cancelled with minimal notice. The Academy will provide as much notice as possible to clients but last minute cancellations will occur. An email and text message will be sent when appointments are cancelled.
- The French Beauty Academy requires 24 hours notice for client cancellations. This provides enough time for The Academy to source a new client for the student treatment. If you need to cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice please email email@example.com
- Refunds for cancellations will be provided in the form of a coupon code redeemable for the amount paid. Coupons are not provided for cancellations with less than 24 hours notice
- All clients must be minimum 16 years of age, and children or pets are prohibited from accompanying clients on campus under any circumstance (guide dogs are exempt).
- The Academy does not have facilities to care for children. Clients that attend a treatment with children that require care will be refused treatment.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries
- Students are not permitted to perform services on infected skin & nail conditions
- As this is a student based clinic last minute changes and cancellations may unfortunately need to be made to your appointment.
Join our mailing list and get instant updates, masterclass dates and more.
Join our mailing list.