Covid-19 Future Student FAQs
Is the Academy open and operating classes?
YES! OUR BEAUTY PROGRAMS ARE OPERATING WITH ON-CAMPUS DELIVERY.
Combining practical on-campus classes and face to face virtual delivery complies with the outlined health regulations and social distancing rules. We want to ensure every French student that we have a comprehensive and extensive hygiene and health policy in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our students and staff.
IS THE FRENCH TAKING ENROLMENTS?
Absolutely! We are currently enrolling for all programs.
Does The French offer an online program?
Yes! Our flexible mode combines theory studied at home with practical blocks delivered on campus. This will suit people who prefer to study around their own schedule and gain a skill during the uncertainty of this period or prefer greater flexibility in the pace of their learning.
We have monthly intakes for this program. This option allows you to study your theory work from home and only come into campus to complete practical blocks.
- You have 12 to 24 months to complete your qualification in this model.
- You will have flexibility with your practical learning blocks to book and attend these around your circumstances or the current health environment.
WHAT IS THE FRENCH COVID-19 ON-CAMPUS HYGIENE PLAN AND HOW IS THE FRENCH KEEPING STUDENTS SAFE?
Your health and safety is our number one priority.
Information and health alerts related to the new cases from Queensland Health can be located via this link: Public Health Alert.
We must continue to take appropriate precautions to safeguard ourselves and others.
Please remember to:
- Stay home if you are sick and do not expose others. If you are unwell with ﬂu-like symptoms, do not come to campus.
- Practise good etiquette; cover your cough and sneeze, dispose of tissues, wash your hands thoroughly or use alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- When not in a classroom environment stay more than 1.5 metres away from people.
- Follow mask protocols as directed by your Educators and or Queensland Health Guidelines.
- Refer to the Queensland Health Covid site for the latest information
IS THE FRENCH STILL OFFERING SHORT COURSE PROGRAMS DURING THIS TIME?
Yes! We are currently enrolling for our short course programs Please enquire here about our programs or call 5562 2567 to speak to one of our Student Advisors