Diploma Beauty Therapy Brisbane
Diploma Beauty Therapy Brisbane Course code: SHB50115
Duration: In-Class Program: 1 year | Online Program: 1-2 years
Start Date In-Class Program : 23rd January 2017
Start Date Online Program: 13th February 2017
Program Fees: Enquire to learn more about your financing your studies.
The French Beauty Academy’s Diploma Beauty Therapy Brisbane students program is a Nationally Recognised Diploma that is specifically designed to provide students with a comprehensive set of skills, practical experience and industry connections that will kickstart your career in the beauty industry. Our Beauty Diploma is offered via two unique streams – the Diploma of Beauty Therapy – In-class, and the Diploma of Beauty Therapy Online.
Diploma of Beauty Therapy overview:
Learn from from Australia’s most inspiring and renowned Beauty Educators while using industry leading products such as MAC Make up, Lycon Wax, Algologie and Ultraderm.
- Scientific-based learning relating to skin biology, nutrition, physiology and anatomy
- Chemical composition of cosmetic products
- Practical skills and techniques of waxing, massage, tinting, facials and manicure/pedicure
- Body treatments, aromatherapy, spa therapy and microdermabrasion.
Why Diploma Beauty Therapy Brisbane Students Study With Us?
- Small class sizes
- Connections to the best jobs in industry
- Learn with industry leading products
- State-of-the-art industry facilities
- Practical experience & industry networking
- Exceptional teaching faculty
- Job search preparation
- Professional development & personal growth
Diploma Beauty Therapy Brisbane Students Can Access
Located in Robina, less than one hour south of Brisbane, The French Beauty Academy is accessible via the M1 and is within walking distance of Robina Train Station.
With our Diploma Beauty Therapy Brisbane students will acquire a range of skills and knowledge related to skin biology, nutrition, anatomy and physiology. Similarly, they will be exposed to current practices in waxing, massage, facials, body treatments and microdermabrasion, learning the skills and techniques practiced in the leading spas and salons around the world.
All of this will be taught in our unique training environment or through workshops and training events hosted by our network of leading industry partners. At The French Academy we are committed to providing our students with the finest educational experience in the industry.