Collagen Induction Therapy Course
Learn Industry’s most in demand advanced skin therapy
Through a combination of online therapy in the Science of Cosmeceuticals and Advanced Skin Analysis and practical face-to-face workshops delivering collagen induction therapy you’ll become proficient and confident after our advanced collagen induction therapy course to deliver this innovative skin rejuvenation procedure!
Specifically designed for beauty therapists wishing to advance their skills and add this to treatment to their service menu, through this cutting-edge collagen induction therapy course you’ll come to have a greater understanding of the skin and be able to treat clients and a range of skin types at a clinic level with skin needling.
Our Collagen Induction Therapy Course runs over a series of practical workshops ( 2 days or 4 nights), you’ll treat 5 different skin types and be hands on working with industry leading technology MDERMA to provide controlled injuries to the epidermal and dermal layers of the skin to cause a wound healing response, stimulate collagen and elastin production to target and treat your client’s pigmentation, scarring and premature aging and improve their overall skin radiance.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
• Working on 5 different skin types
• Infection control protocol and procedures
• Understanding complex skin conditions
• Treatment of non-active acne, scarring, ageing & pigmentation
• Topical anesthetic understanding, safety & wound healing
• Contraindications to dermal needling
• Pre & post treatment advice
• Prescribing appropriate cosmeceutical products to clients